I love making my own food, cake, and anything I could eat and enjoy. I like browsing for a good recipe, I also collect the recipe from my family, so...this blog is a collection of a recipe that fall in to my specification : delicious or healthy or fast
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
cheese muffin
Ingredients: yields for about 20 muffins
250 g all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
80 g butter
100 g sugar
200 ml sweet condensed milk
125 g grated cheese
75 g grated cheese, sprinkle on the top of muffins
directions:
Preheat oven to 180°C.
sift flour, baking soda and baking powder. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar using electric mixer. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour in to sweet condensed milk. Add flour mixture, mix until well combined. Stir in grated cheese. Bake about 30 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment