I love making my own food, cake, and anything I could eat and enjoy. I like browsing for a good recipe, I also collect the recipe from my family, so...this blog is a collection of a recipe that fall in to my specification : delicious or healthy or fast
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Tahu Cabe Ijo
4 buah tahu potong kotak, lalu goreng.
3 buah cabe hijau di iris serong
1 cm lengkuas iris tipis atau memarkan
100 ml air
4 butir bawang merah di iris tipis
2 butir bawang putih di iris tipis
1 sdt garam
2 sdt gula merah
Terasi
Penyedap
Cara Membuat :Tumis bawang merah dan bawang putih hingga kekuningan
Lalu masukkan lengkuas, terasi, aduk. Lalu masukkan air, cabe hijau, tahu, garam, masako, dan gula merah. Masak dengan api kecil hingga matang dan air berkurang
Labels:
MasAkAn RumAHaN,
taHu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment